These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.businessjeeto.com (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any services in connection with the Application, Website (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Business Jeeto Edutech Pvt. Ltd (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website and Services are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and you are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
2. Your use of our Website, Application and Services is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services.
ii. You will not (a) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
a. Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website and Services, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website and Services or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services;
b. Alter or modify any part of the Services; c. Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
d. Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services.
3. In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Our Website provides Users with access to compiled Business improvement information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and we assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
5. The contents of the Application/Services are developed on the concepts of Business Growth and Improvement of Owners and staffs. Certain contents in the Application/Services/ Website (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
6. The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email, WhatsApp and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail, WhatsApp and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email, WhatsApp etc.
7. While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behavior of any such personnel. Any feedback from user relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
8. Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
9. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to SD cardt or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from your use of our products and Services.
10. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering and you cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed. In case of any change in the address, you need to specify the same to us in writing well in advance to the shipping date. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
11. (a) For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Company. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User. (b)We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Company. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return. (c)All requests for return of products have to be placed within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 15 (fifteen) days from the date of delivery.
12. In order to encourage Customer Retention and Loyalty, Business Jeeto encourages its Customers, Fintech Partners and other stakeholders to refer customers to buy Business Jeeto Products & Services. Company at its option can pay referral bonus subject to applicable laws. Since this is an optional selective policy of the Company, the decision of the Company is final and the same cannot be either disputed or challenged. It should be noted with abundant caution that no Customer, Fintech Partner or other stake holder shall do business with the Company in anticipation of such Bonus. Company shall not be held responsible if some Customer has done business with the objective of getting referral bonus as Bonus paid by the Company is purely dependent on its own discretion based on internal parameters and various demographic and economic factors. The following may be noted:-
• It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by you is accurate, complete and latest.
• You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) ensure that you successfully log out from your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of your account, we may request you to change the password or we may suspend your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
• You acknowledge that your ability to use your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
13. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
14. In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, your use of, or access to, the Application.
15. In the event of your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
16. Any violation by you of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority.You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
17. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Mumbai Maharashtra and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
18. The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
19. DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOU’RE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/ SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
• Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking your consent.
• Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
• Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
• Relationship: You acknowledge that your participation on the Application, does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
• The Company provides these Terms so that you are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that you have agreed to them.
• Any feedback you provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
• Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
We make all best endeavors to provide you with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that you face any issues, please contact us at email@example.com